Machining of wood for Gauge O coach rooks

Does anyone out there know of anyone who will machine wooden coach roofs for O Gauge to order? I got some superb work done some years back by a very good guy who used a routing machine but he has since retired. The wood I used (and can supply) is Gelutong. This is a fine grained wood which will not warp and is used for pattern making.

Reply to
GNR(I)fan