Machining of O gauge wood coach roofs

Does anyone out there know of anyone who will machine wooden coach roofs for O Gauge to order? I got some superb work done some years back using Gelutong but my source retired.

Reply to
GNR(I)fan

In message , "GNR(I)fan" writes

Hmm. How about the people that make repro Leeds coaches? I'm a little rusty, but think that, through various people, unofficially connected, various parts are available, from coach sides, floor, roof, printed paper sides etc. Not sure about bogies. The same people offer something similar for Bowman stock, although that is more like Gauge 1 stock on 0 wheels. Leeds Stedman Trust.

Bingo! There is a link, via the TCS :

Graeme