lima O gauge

got a few pieces of O gauge i'm going to clear out but not quite sure what its worth

inc 2 lima 26's and a 4f

the 4f and one of the 26's were brand new mint condition from hattons a good few years ago and have never been run the other 26 was purchased second hand and is in average condition

anyone care to suggest a suitable price to advertise them at? i'm a bit out of touch with the scene these days

also got some n Gauge i'll be posting about later :)

Reply to
Rob

They sell for around £55-£60 on eBay with starting bids of around £30. Some are still in their inner boxes which suggests that someone bought the remaining stocks from Lima and has been selling them ever since. Red 4F's sell for a bit more than black ones. An example with an outer box in mint conditon would probably go for a lot more.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

I picked up a couple of Lima 33's at a swapmeat last year, they where going for £50 each, i have seen the RF grey ones going for £70 plus. I am detailing one of mine at the moment with a Nigel Stanly Models detailing kit.

Reply to
Ian Gearing