o gauge lima

just starting out in O Gauge and want to know whether the LIMA 0 gauge
Class 33 ,wagons and Coaches etc will run over Peco O Gauge points without
being re wheel with Finescale wheels
someone out their must have tried it before
Geoff
Reply to
IOOA
Yes they will.
My first O-gauge engine was a Highfield vacuum formed Sentinel kit, on a Lima motor bogie mechanism.
They won't run over points made from C&L templates which are that bit finer.
Reply to
Christopher A. Lee
"IOOA" wrote
Yes and I run some Lima Mk1's and wagons through my Peco bullhead points, (and also some Marcway points including a 3-way.)
~Fil
Reply to
Fil Downs