o gauge lima

just starting out in O Gauge and want to know whether the LIMA 0 gauge Class 33 ,wagons and Coaches etc will run over Peco O Gauge points without being re wheel with Finescale wheels

someone out their must have tried it before

Geoff

Reply to
IOOA

Yes they will.

My first O-gauge engine was a Highfield vacuum formed Sentinel kit, on a Lima motor bogie mechanism.

They won't run over points made from C&L templates which are that bit finer.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

"IOOA" wrote

Yes and I run some Lima Mk1's and wagons through my Peco bullhead points, (and also some Marcway points including a 3-way.)

~Fil

Reply to
Fil Downs