Mechanical Mind set

Is it just me or do others think along mechanical lines all the while ??

Just got back in from seeing the grandkids open their presents and it occurs to me that out of the 4 Tellytubbies only the green one Dipsey ? can't be lifted with a crane. All the other three have lifting eyes built into their heads, Dipsey just has a stud.

John S.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Also does anyone else buy tins of chocolate and biscuties for the tinplate boxs. (Quality Street now have embossed lids so next year its Roses for me.)

Mike Cole

Reply to
mike Cole

ROFL!

Merry Whatever, Tim

Reply to
Tim Harris

You just have to slip a small noose around Dipsey's neck & the crane can lift 'im no problem.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree