Mimik Tracer Manual

I don't suppose that anyone has a manual for a Mimik UT tracer that I could borrow to copy?

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

What are you fitting that to, Charles? Is the Mimik more popular in the US, maybe worth trying the US groups?

I do have a manual for a Hepworth tracer, not likely to be much real help but I suppose it could give you ideas about how the things work generally. I've also got the hepworth (actually Dunsley) tracer for sale, complete, off a Triumph 2000. Bought it to fit to my TOS lathe as there was not much chance of finding a taper attachment, but ended up changing the lathe for one with taper facility.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

Tim

Found a manual via the PM site. As you note, the Yanks have more of this stuff. It's UT 3.5 and whilst it's at the bottom of it's size range on a CVA I think that it's just too damn big. More like a 7"+ lathe sort of tool.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping