Mimik Tracer Manual

I don't suppose that anyone has a manual for a Mimik UT tracer that I could borrow to copy?
Thanks
Charles

On Thu, 29 May 2008 22:53:37 +0100, Charles Ping

What are you fitting that to, Charles? Is the Mimik more popular in the US, maybe worth trying the US groups?
I do have a manual for a Hepworth tracer, not likely to be much real help but I suppose it could give you ideas about how the things work generally. I've also got the hepworth (actually Dunsley) tracer for sale, complete, off a Triumph 2000. Bought it to fit to my TOS lathe as there was not much chance of finding a taper attachment, but ended up changing the lathe for one with taper facility.
Tim
On Sat, 31 May 2008 17:49:00 +0100, Tim Leech

Tim
Found a manual via the PM site. As you note, the Yanks have more of this stuff. It's UT 3.5 and whilst it's at the bottom of it's size range on a CVA I think that it's just too damn big. More like a 7"+ lathe sort of tool.
Charles