Motors for a good home

I have two good quality & condition motors free to a good home if collected, but if your concience pricks then donations to the RNLI:
a/ 1 HP single phase 1440 rpm Brook Crompton foot mount
b/ 1 HP three phase 910 rpm AMIR (British) Flange mount modern aluminium finned high quality job
Collect only from Bromley (SE London / NW Kent)
AWEM

Andrew,
I would have a use for the single phase motor, can collect later this week or early next. Don't have 3 phase (yet).
Sounds like the house move is imminent.
David
--
David Littlewood

writes

this
David,
If you want it it is yours but please confirm asap, and yes at last it looks that we are creeping towards the solicitors doing their stuff!
AWEM

Both now gone.
AWEM