Myford Super 7 Question

Can anyone tell me the bore of the 30T and 28T fibre wheels on the tumbler reverse lever please.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

it'll cost you a 60t worm wheel set ;-)

Can't guarantee the S7, but I've just gone out and measured my ML7 and it's

1/2" on that.

regards Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Reply to
Kenneth Widdall

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I'll second that. 7/16" on my spare S7 set.

-Neil F.

Reply to
neil f

Gert thanks you for the recommend

BTW thought about popping in last night for a coffee but at about 11.30 pm I though I'd be pushing my luck

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

John,

I'd have been around but you'd have to creep around incase you woke up swmbo !!!

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson