Newsgroup

Hi Is anyone else having problems with uk.rec.models.engineering?

It has disappeared from both the (french) news servers I have been using although other uk.rec groups remain.

I then tried Google Groups but they only have postings up to June this year!

I have finally been able to access the group at

but I prefer Free Agent.

Russell.

Reply to
russell eberhardt

Thanks, I'll try that.

Russell.

Reply to
russell eberhardt

Try news.datemas.de - free news server & I access it using Agent with no bother.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree