Old Iron Express

Can't remember who was after the air chuck and bits and pieces from Adrian Hodgson, but I picked them up today from Adrian's workplace in Leyland, and will hand to Martin Perman in the next few days to bring down to Dorset.

(Might have been Wayne?)

Various other bits and bobs hitched a lift as well :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Yes twas me Peter.

Thankyou very much. Whoever needs to get in contact can email me direct if they wish rather than clog this extremly busy group up lol...

Wayne...

Reply to
Wayne Weedon