Peter Rawlingson

Anybody have a link to Peter's website where he sells the model engineering books? I've been trying to email him but TISCALI seem to have blacklisted BT at the
moment! I've had his DivisionMaster in for repair but need to speak to him before I put it back in the post!
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
-----------------------------

BT seem to be having various mail problems at present, our home outgoing SMTP has been down for two days.
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.eu

A friend of mine has had this trouble recently. It was solved by changing smtp to mail in the server name, under instructions from BT. HTH
Henry
Dragon wrote:

Only problem this morning was Tiscali. It seems that they HAVE now un-blacklisted BT, as the message has finally gone. I was not having any problem with other mail boxes ;)
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
ravensworth2674 wrote:

I'm OK now - but I WILL add his website to the MEDW list. Google really is a useless piece of crap for finding many things ;)
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL

Google is actually very good at finding many things, millions in just a couple of seconds. It's finding just one thing that it finds a problem :)