Peter Rawlingson

Anybody have a link to Peter's website where he sells the model engineering books? I've been trying to email him but TISCALI seem to have blacklisted BT at the moment! I've had his DivisionMaster in for repair but need to speak to him before I put it back in the post!

Reply to
Lester Caine

BT seem to be having various mail problems at present, our home outgoing SMTP has been down for two days.

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

A friend of mine has had this trouble recently. It was solved by changing smtp to mail in the server name, under instructions from BT. HTH

Henry

Reply to
Dragon

Only problem this morning was Tiscali. It seems that they HAVE now un-blacklisted BT, as the message has finally gone. I was not having any problem with other mail boxes ;)

Reply to
Lester Caine

.If this is Peter Rawlinson who wrote in MEW, he used put his phone number at end of articles.

I have it somewhere.

Reply to
ravensworth2674

I'm OK now - but I WILL add his website to the MEDW list. Google really is a useless piece of crap for finding many things ;)

Reply to
Lester Caine

Google is actually very good at finding many things, millions in just a couple of seconds. It's finding just one thing that it finds a problem :)

Reply to
Steve