pictures / parts diagram for a meddings mf5 mk II

Would anyone be kind enough to send me some close up pictures or a good exploded parts diagram of a meddings mf5 (or mb5) mk II pillar drill - this is the round head ones.

I am restoring one at the moment and it is clear that the one i have is not how it should be.

Thanks,

DG

david dot griffiths at ioko dot com

Reply to
DG

Have you tried contacting Meddings, they were very helpful when I asked them for details on my mf4, sending an exploded view and parts list -a surprising number of parts were available. They could even tell me when it left the factory. They have a web site

and they do respond to emails.

Regads

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

I contacted meddings as suggested and they sent one through the next day. They don't do spares for The MKII MF5s but were very helpful.

Reply to
david.griffiths