Recommendations for greasing gears

In the process of fitting the vertical attachment to my Sturdimill, I note that the manual doesn't show any lubrication on the gears between the column and the attachment; these are in a 'dry' section with no greasing points and will have to be lubricated before assembly as the gears are inaccessible with the head fitted. Any recommendations as to what grease to use? The maximum speed here is 2000RPM on the smaller gear, so I guess a high adhesion grease may be needed.

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

Don't know this hardware but I'd probably go for a moly grease / spray. Rocol has a reasonable range and a product selector,

No commercial connection, just a working tribologist.

Reply to
OldScrawn