Regretted having started :-(

Burt, good place to drape your tale, Burt. Burt, looks really natural to me, Burt.

Burt, thanks, Burt.

Reply to
Stephen Thomas Troll

I see the spammers are starting to take over our group.

Reply to
Clifford Coggin

Even if that were the cause, no one made you watch it. Your comment betrays your underlying attitude of failing to accept responsibility.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Depends if you mean casually or properly. They do 'patch tests' for some things - amazing what you can glean from looking at medical books with a medical student in the family (well former student now).

Reply to
Brian Reay

That sounds grim. I am fond of eggs, especially for breakfast. Thankfully the scare stories re their health impact have been turned on their head.

I met someone before with the same problem, he could eat dried egg. I've never tried it but have been curious about it ever since.

Reply to
Brian Reay

I stopped wearing my specs at age 15 and my eyes got better on their own.....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

snip

Accepting responsibility for lifestyle decisions at primary school age seems a bit harsh even for your high, somewhatTalibanesque, standards.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Oh dear, you really do twist things.

BTW, don't the Taliban try to stop women working? A bit like that selection board...

Reply to
Brian Reay

I stopped wearing my specs at age 15 and my eyes didn't get any better. I just couldn't see very well (though nowadays I'd pay to see that well even with specs ...).

And I got eyestrain headaches besides, and a few girlfriends, so I started wearing specs again.

Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Don't worry about it Roger brian is just being brian ........beats me how he can live with himself .......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Tried that, but it didn't work...

Reply to
Spike

My daughter likes cauliflower and likes cheese, but can't stand Cauliflower Cheese.

Reply to
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI

my 14 year old girlfriend who wore specs chucked me in a jealous fit because I didn't wear them any longer and she had to ........

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...