Rotary/Inclining Table

I was watching this auction today and almost got into the bidding, but it zoomed up and away well before the end, and made what I think is quite a decent price for the seller.

I did check most of the bidders, they all looked OK, apart from the one or two with very little feedback:

Always amazes me how someone pops up out of nowhere with one feedback point and no track record of buying machine tool stuff, and then bids away quite heavily for something like this!

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Still quite cheap compared to buying a new one, although 10" rotary tables tend to be quite cheap on ebay.

Drop me an email regarding machine moving and we'll see what we can tie up over the weekend.

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

That looks OK, but someone's going to be unhappy about this one :

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

I bought a very nice low profile 8" Swiss Hauser tilting rotary off Chris Heapies page a while ago. The guy wanted £25.00 for it. He had obvious miss read it's worth so when I went to collect it I was going to pay him over the odds for this if it was in decent nick. It turned out to be in very good condition but the guy was such a prig I paid him the £25.00, thanked him and left.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Looks to me as if there were a couple of people putting in large bids and a couple of others manually upping the ante. I would have thought that the price was reasonable.. no bargain, but nowhere near the new price.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Hi John,

Did this guy come from Chippenham per chance?

;-)

Regards, Dave Colliver.

- Portal Franchises available

Reply to