Rust prevention in the workshop

The second sentence quoted below would seem to suggest that it is you who is pompous and condescending.

No didacticity was sought from you.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Your further non-scientific emotional outbursts are quoted below.....

Reply to
Airy R. Bean
  1. I did do just that.

  1. You are making a big issue where none exists - you have seized upon a snippet of idiomatic expression that was part of clubman's chit-chat and argued yourself silly about it.

  2. I have not been caught out and have not blustered. Indeed, if you review my measured adult response to the child that you present (ref:Thomas A Harris) you will see that it is you who are blustering and becoming ever more irrational and abusive in your postings when you do not get your own way.

  1. "You are no clubman." - If you want to win what you are desperately losing, then you had better get your facts correct. Your comment quoted is another emotional outburst that gives the lie to your claim to be scientific in your approach.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Grow up, Mike.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Another emotional outburst from you that gives the lie to your claim to be scientific?

Grow up, Mike!

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Nimrod, or Graham Winters as he really is, is incapable of quoting a single argument or discussion that I have lost. This is because Graham does not understand the technical issues discussed (he _NEVER_ contributes to such) but chooses instead to side with those who,.like him and our, "Mike", behave in a manner that the rest of us left behind years ago in the school playground.

Graham is seriously mentally ill, and it is not appropriate for any of us here to tangle with him - I think that none of us would ever wish to score points over a mentally ill person such as he - he is best ignored.

However, don't take my word for it - review his various postings to Usenet under his pseudonyms of "Nimrod", of "GahamW", of "Evans memory" and of "Gareths Memory" - you will not find a single useful positive contribution from him _AT ALL_ - all you will encounter are destructive and negative sneers 'n' jeers that are a feature of his mental state.

To save yourself trouble - just review the postings that he has started to contribute recently in this NG - there are not many and they are all negative and destructive sneering 'n' jeering; the evidence of a very sick mind indeed. Then take yourself over to the "rec.radio.amateur" series of NG - there you will find that he has been hounding (stalking?) me with the same style of a seriously mentally disturbed individual.

One is forced to consider that GrahamW and "Mike" are one and the same individual!

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

You are Old Mother-Hen Reay Nugatory-Harris-Turnip-Smelly and I claim my £5!

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Airy R. Bean posted the following in uk.rec.models.engineering:

Now if you'd said that in your original posting, you would have saved yourself from looking like fool. I will gloss over the fact that I've already said the above, because it has taken all these postings, including leading you by the nose, to get you to a point where you now recognise that you don't understand the issues, and yet have avoided raising them while simultaneously posting useful information and avoiding the idiomatic.

That's good, it's another skill. You may need to brush up on it from time to time. But I encourage you to continue what you have started here - thinking about how to present your information without showing off, talking loosely or idiomatically, or raising subjects with which you are unfamiliar. Well done.

PS: I have no idea who 'Nimrod' is, and I'm not interested in your biography of him. That kind of posting gives the impression you are side-stepping or deflecting attention from the main issues.

Reply to
Mike

Airy R. Bean posted the following in uk.rec.models.engineering:

You appear to have reached the outer fringes of reality. Whatever are you talking about?

Reply to
Mike

The person masquerading as, "Mike" can be found in various other pseudonyms, "Ted", "Binary Era" and "RVMJ" - all the postings from that sad individual are nit-picking about trivia, irrelevancies and attempts to deliberately cause offence by mannerisms that most of us left behind in the school playground. He has some very. very weird ideas about the events that lead up to the Second World War, ideas with which he bores us all to distraction.

He is believed to be a 60-year old male virgin who cowers behind his curtains when children pass by his windows. No doubt the end of the school holidays has resulted in him opening his door again and sticking his head above the parapet in this NG. The cowardliness associated with such a mental state features in Usenet when he maliciously publishes personal information about others and yet keeps his own identity secret - a coward indeed.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

And that obsession is revealed now that we know who you are.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Mike,

Let me help.

Gareth (Airy's real name) has had run ins with a number of people on uk.radio.amateur. Some of these are technical, some relate to historical facts, while others have a moral dimension.

He has lost all of these and always responds as he is doing so now. He derides his opponents by some childish abuse or anagram of their name. Other tactics include threats against families and malicious allegations to their employers. (Inc a university).

I can supply a list of his other posting names were you will find references that turn the stomach of any right minded man.

His list above includes several of those who have vanquished him and his current posting name is an anagram of his most successful opponent.

HTH

Nimrod.

Reply to
Nimrod

Whereas Airy (or Gareth as he really is), uses a false name and has a posting history that would cause a saint to swear.

Don't be shy Gareth, give us you views on why the murder of innocent children is acceptable to teach their parents a lesson. Shall I post the google reference?

Reply to
Nimrod

Nimrod posted the following in uk.rec.models.engineering:

Thanks, Nimrod, but I'm not really interested in the person mentioned. He posted a statement that said dehumififiers 'consume heat', and has totally failed to respond when challenged as to what he meant. I can only presume he did so in order to seek attention. If I gave him such then I fully apologise to the group - my only motives were to explore what lay behind his turn of phrase. It seems there was much that did so, but apparently of an inadequate, emotional kind quite at odds with the tenor of the group as a whole.

Well, if this exchange is typical then I can understand and sympathise with those people. Thanks once again for your kind words.

Reply to
Mike

PLEASE "Nimrod".

I am not using the block software supplied by Mr Stephens.

I have Mr Bean kill filed but still see your replies

I kill file "infected threads" as well, BUT I want to follow this one.

Can you and Mr Bean start a new thread I *can* kill file for your off topic conversation.

TIA

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

Why do you want to follow a thread started by Mr.Bean?

Why do you want to follow the thread once it has past the usefulness that was inherent in the first posting?

Why do you wish to see the replies that quote to a large extent of what Mr.Bean quotes, if you are killfiling Mr.Bean? How strange!

Are you really _THAT_ interested in the infantile nit-picking by "Mike" which is in reality an extension of his obsessional neurosis that he has waged against me for years? (And it is odd, is it not, that I picked up fairly quickly on his habitual neurosis that really had no relevance to the topic under discussion?)

Can it be that you seek allies for your own stance, which has, in its turn, been a series of rather silly and infantile posts?

Perhaps Mr.Stevenson, who is secretly monitoring, will immediately offer to supply you with a copy of his "Newsblock" program?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

I am not in conversation with Dim Ron!

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

In any case, it was Mr.Bean who started this thread in the first place - why don't you go off and start other threads, as if anyone need go off?!

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

"Airy R. Bean, village idiot" scrawled his usual retarded crap in message news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de...

< pompous drivel snipped >

and of course your use of the pseudonym 'Airy R. Bean' is not a bungled attempt at anonymity, you've simply forgotten your real name. May I refresh your memory, Gareth Alun Evans? You are by far the weakest link, goodbye. ...(_!_)...

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Nimrod, It's really not fair to go into battle against an unarmed opponent, even a battle of wits. Good fun though, and he seems to have no other useful purpose.

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI