Rust prevention in the workshop

Welcome to to the fun Frank. It like shooting rats in a barrel.

Reply to
Nimrod

How on earth did a simple 'heads up' on the availablility of reasonably priced humidifiers (technically accurate or otherwise) end up soaking up half of the worlds useable bandwidth in petty sniping and irrelevant diatribes?

If someone is 'trolling' ignore them, if they're trying to help, take it at face value. Life is too short for this crap!!

Mark

Reply to
Mark Howard

I qute agree. The problem has been caused by three very silly and childish individuals who have stalked me from the uk.radio.amateur NG, in which NG they have behaved in a similar infantile manner for years.

I ignore them all; my mistake being not to twig quite so soon that it was Old-Mother-Hen Reay Nugatory-Harris-Turnip-Smelly who was masquerading as, "Mike". If I had done so sooner, then it would not have gone on quite as long. Even so, I did seem to recognise the trait of someone who was obsessed in a paranoid or neurotic manner with scoring points irrespective of the irrelevance of his or her onslaught.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

PS. I have never trolled.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Gareth, it is you who is paranoid if you believe that every contributor who proves you wrong traces back to one person.

There are LOTS of people who have proved you wrong. Some more often than others yes but still lots.

Reply to
Nimrod

Nimrod posted the following in uk.rec.models.engineering:

I quite agree. The problem has been caused by a very silly and childish individual from the uk.radio.amateur, in which NG he has behaved in a similar infantile manner for many years. Posting irrelevant mumbo-jumbo excused as 'idiomatic', 'colloquial', 'clubmanism' or whatever excuse springs to mind at the time is surely the sign of a little dog snapping at the heels of adults behaving in a tolerant manner. Little surprise he is afraid of being discouraged and ignored, not realising that it is a simple thing for an adult mind to pass over and ignore, and so he carries on with his pathetic yapping and posturing.

Reply to
Mike