Shimfoil

I am building a Kamps Turbine from plans and have used up my supply of Stainless Steel shim .I have tried the tel- number on the GTBA website but keep being told it does not exist anybody have another number. Regards Tony.

Reply to
tony brazier.wanadoo.co.uk

----- Original Message ----- From: "tony brazier.wanadoo.co.uk" Newsgroups: uk.rec.models.engineering Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 7:25 PM Subject: Shimfoil

R.S.Components do mixed packs of omperial or metric S.S, shim.

imperial 419-1790 £ 25.52 Metric 419-1807 £ 19.97

Tell 01536 201 201

someone else will no dought give a cheaper source, but at least I have given them a target to aim at :-)

Jonathan

Barnes's theorem; for every foolproof device there is a fool greater than the proof.

To reply remove AT

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

I am trying to find plans for a turbine so i can build my own. Where did you get the plans for the Kamps design? Is there a website?

Reply to
DOME30

There is a book by Kamps, costs about £18 - but the Kamps design is hard to get working. The similar book by Schreckling, but modern design has come a long way since these books.

Try

for a starting point.

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to