Hexapod

Hi everybody, I wanted to ask you guys does anybody have any plans how to build a hexapod? I mean the mechanical parts allready designed or a website where I can find the plans, finished drawings? Each leg should have 2 DOF. Thank you

Best regards. Refik

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

Try these:

?grp=GC00043819&cid=CA00043844
Some are 2 DOF and some are 3 DOF

Reply to
Shawn Brown

Thx Shawn

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

Refik,

I'm not sure if any of those guys sell just the drawings, but one of them might. It would be cool if you could buy a preassembled 2DOF leg for a hexapod bot. Just bolt it on and go. Hmmm.... Good luck.

Reply to
Shawn Brown

Cool, I'll have to check them out.

Reply to