Hexapod

Hi everybody, I wanted to ask you guys does anybody have any plans how to build a hexapod? I mean the mechanical parts allready designed or a website where I can find
the plans, finished drawings? Each leg should have 2 DOF. Thank you
Best regards. Refik
Try these:
http://www.lynxmotion.com/ http://www.robotstore.com/catalog/list.asp?cid=3 http://www.frasco.demon.co.uk / http://www.ec21.net/co/d/dajin/product.html?grp=GC00043819&cid 00043844 http://www.tedmacy.com/HEXAPOD/hexapodsales.htm http://www.microsys.ision.co.uk/robotics.htm http://www.partsupply.in.th/KRHexapod%20III%20Robot%20k.htm
Some are 2 DOF and some are 3 DOF
--
Shawn

"Refik Hadzialic" < snipped-for-privacy@lsinter.net> wrote in message
Thx Shawn
Best regards, Refik

Refik,
I'm not sure if any of those guys sell just the drawings, but one of them might. It would be cool if you could buy a preassembled 2DOF leg for a hexapod bot. Just bolt it on and go. Hmmm.... Good luck.
--
Shawn

"Refik Hadzialic" < snipped-for-privacy@lsinter.net> wrote in message
Cool, I'll have to check them out.