Sparey drawings available?

Does anyone know if the drawings in LH Spareys books for the dividing attachment,tailstock turret etc are available in a readable size anywhere as I`m goiing crosseyed trying to read them from the books !

Reply to
Mark Higham

Tried scanning them & printing/viewing on the screen at a larger magnification?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Unfortunately the print is too small / blurred in some parts.It actually mentions in one of the books that the drawings are reduced in size so I wondered if they had been published somewhere else previously.

Reply to
Mark Higham