Wanted, source of 3mm ID metal tube

looking for a source to supply a small quantity (2 or 3 ft) of 3mm ID approx 5mmOD metal tubing preferably aluminium.
I will be cutting it up to various lengths to make spacers for M3 screws, so precision not required.
Don
Donwill wrote:

I got various items from Wellington Tube Supplies, you can download the current stock list here http://www.tubesupplies.co.uk/stocklist.php .

Might be worth checking your local big B&Q. IIRC they carry various sizes of ali tube in their metal racks. I've certainly bought ali round and flat bar for the odd d-i-y, rather than ME, project
HTH
Guy
--
Guy Morgan
First Light Services

Or possibly the K&S Metals display at a local model shop. Usually have brass, copper and aluminium tubing in short lengths.
-adrian

Yup - if you go down the K&S road then many of the on-line model shops also do the K&S range.
Cheers
Guy
--
Guy Morgan