Wanted: thread dial indicator for Myford 7

I know these come up occasionally on eBay, but does anyone know of somewhere I could buy one from as there aren't any listed at the moment...

Robin

Reply to
Robin

Call Myford directly, and usually a lot cheaper than e-bay too. New costs around £17 IIRC.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

It amazed me to find that out - the one I was watching on eBay sold

Reply to
Robin

It amazed me to find that out - the one I was watching on eBay sold for =A322!!!

Reply to
Robin