Wheels wanted (long Shot)

Hi I need to cut costs with two daughters at university so here we go looking for a set of 6 wheels for a Don Young designed Jill 4 1/4 flanges

3 15/16 tread with a 1 1/16 throw What have you??????? Please.
Reply to
fastlad

Michael Gray

Well its an idea but do not figure it would go down to well with the wife she is bigger than me, so are the kids. Any way I look at it as an investment still nice to dream.

Reply to
fastlad

Wait till you have two weddings to pay for THEN talk about the investment

Andrew Mawson Bromley, Kent

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Andrew Mawson writes

Been there second time quite recently - got the dreaded T shirt!

Have you thought of making a saving by using less wheels instead? Three perhaps? ;)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Whittome

Wheel I could use wood, cut from the tree in the garden but that might be barking up the wrong tree with that idea. Machine plain mild steel disks is another possibility and paint spokes on them. Or you could all send me a cheque for the full cost now that's an idea

What do you think?????????

Reply to
fastlad

Where in BC? It may just get down to 0C tonight, in Sooke. There are a few flowers blooming in sheltered spots.

Steve R.

Reply to
Udie

Didn't Don's widow pass the patterns on to a local foundry? Or is it my faulty memory again?

Steve R.

Reply to
Udie

Reply to