Wheels wanted (long Shot)

Hi I need to cut costs with two daughters at university so here we go looking for a set of 6 wheels for a Don Young designed Jill 4 1/4 flanges
3 15/16 tread with a 1 1/16 throw What have you??????? Please.
--
All e-mail scanned by Norton anti Virus

Where in the hell are your priorities? Send the girls out to work at minimum wages and tell them what you expect for your birthday. BIG :-) Mike in BC, only -8*C this a.m.

Well its an idea but do not figure it would go down to well with the wife she is bigger than me, so are the kids. Any way I look at it as an investment still nice to dream.

flanges

Wait till you have two weddings to pay for THEN talk about the investment <g>
Andrew Mawson Bromley, Kent
Andrew Mawson writes

Been there second time quite recently - got the dreaded T shirt!
Have you thought of making a saving by using less wheels instead? Three perhaps? ;)
Mike
--
Mike Whittome - Frequently wrong; seldom without opinion!

Wheel I could use wood, cut from the tree in the garden but that might be barking up the wrong tree with that idea. Machine plain mild steel disks is another possibility and paint spokes on them. Or you could all send me a cheque for the full cost now that's an idea
What do you think?????????

Where in BC? It may just get down to 0C tonight, in Sooke. There are a few flowers blooming in sheltered spots.
Steve R.

flanges
In the real God's Country, northcentral, 140 miles west of Prince George ie 600 road miles north of Gassy Jack's place. mike, still only -8*C again this morning. this is turning into a heat wave! :-)
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:31:24 -0800, "Udie" <youdeetwothreethree@ victoriadotteecee.ca> wrote:>Where in BC? It may just get down to 0C tonight, in Sooke. There are a few

Brrrrrr.
Steve R.

Didn't Don's widow pass the patterns on to a local foundry? Or is it my faulty memory again?
Steve R.

flanges