Aha! Modelmotors (AXI) przyznalo mi racje!

Czesc,

Przez kilka watkow wciaz niepokoilem Was swoimi przemysleniami apropos silnika Axi 2814/20 - jego obciazania, nie grzania sie, etc. Zaniepokoilem rowniez producenta. Po przedstawieniu moich argumentow i pomiarow dostalem tego oto maila, ktory zacytuje, bo mysle, ze to ciekawa sytuacja.

========= Dear Marcin,

I went through your problem and checked all details. I must say that you are right. In this motor we made little mistake, this motor can really handle even 13x6 or 12x7 with 3s lipols. Prop 13x6,5 and 12x8 can be a bit dangerous for motor in case someone use too strong lipols but for most usage and as I see also for your lipols it will be fine.

Be sure that you use full throttle no for longer than 60 seconds the motor could be too hot.

Thanks for letting me known about this non exact recommandation. I will consult it with our pilots and test it and correct it.

Have a great day.

Best regards Jan Vaclavik =========

Pozdrowka, Marcin

Reply to