Diffusion/permeation through a polymer membrane/film

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a website or text that describes the difffusion/permeation of an analyte through or into a polyer film. I'm am looking specifically for the effect of plastisiers.

Slán,

Ray...

Reply to
Ray McCue

I can't suggest a sight but the membrane filteration group below might be able to help.

good luck

ghostwriter

Reply to
ghostwriter

Crank's book, "Diffusion in Polymers" is always a standard text in the area.

The problem can be difficult in that the diffusion coefficients will often vary with the concentration of diffusing material.

John

Reply to
John Spevacek