Help with a BF 109E3

Hi all,

I am about to start building a Tamiya BF109E3 and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good book or website that gives details of the colours used in painting the cockpit, as i'd rather the 'proper' colours than the listed X colours.

Many Thanks

Mark C.

Reply to
Mark Civil

Are you telling me that model is made from card??

It looks fantastic, any idea where i can get one from?

Cheers

Nige (UK)

Reply to
The Incredible Swearing Man©