Plastic rod choice and source

I need some commonly available plastic rod (.250) for the following application.

It needs to be white. It will be immersed in dyed mineral oil and water, but mustn't stain.

Other than that, it should be relatively strong and cheap. I am thinking PVC would be a good choice.

Also, I'd appreciate any good suppliers for such stock plastics.

Thanks

Reply to
Robert Haston

L Alpert

what about the temperatures? What about HD PE?

check which mineral oils are possible, perhaps the oil will be no problem for your plastc but the additives

Michael I am not a bug I am a undocumented feature

Reply to
Michael Erwerle

It will stay at room temperature.

Reply to