Polymer question

Is it actually possible to make a gun out of plastic, like in the film "In the Line of Fire"?

My uncle wants one for self defense. He is concerned about the alarming number of cases of air rage since the infidels banned smoking on planes.

Reply to
Mohamed the Raghead

I think it is possible, but it is not so simple like Hollywood suggests...

I am not a bug I am a undocumented feature

Reply to
Michael Erwerle

You tell'em!

You are NOT a bug!