Applying for composite materials/plastics research positions!

I would get my Ph.D. degree next year. I have solid background on plastics and fiber reinforced plastics. I can do both mechanical design and chemical modification. Is there someone have interest in hiring me? Please feel free to contact snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com!

Reply to
Min Lu

Would you be willing to take your clothes off if whatever projects you were assigned to required you to work naked?

Dunty Porteous,

1959 Recipient of the Prestigious Y-Chromosome Award

-- "Attempted murder. Now honestly, what is that? Do they give the Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?"

-Sideshow Bob

Reply to
Dunter Powries

Min Lu wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com... ^> I would get my Ph.D. degree next year. I have solid background on ^> plastics and fiber reinforced plastics. I can do both mechanical ^> design and chemical modification. Is there someone have interest in ^> hiring me? Please feel free to contact snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com! ^ Can you build one of those marijuana vans like Cheech 'n' Chong drove across the border from Mexico in "Up in Smoke"?

Reply to
Rev. Jenny Taylia, COTSG