PTFE (electrodes) manufacturing-manger or VP

Dear News group,

Please correct me if posting a job ad is considered spam, but, if so I hope this is an interesting enough one to pass the bar :)

I am on assignment as an executive recruiter. My client is looking for a manager to supervise scale up and production of a (very) highly filled PTFE material manufactured as thin sheets for use as electrodes. Applications may include batteries, fuel cells, and water purification. An additional interesting part of this job is the opportunity and responsibility to develop manufacturing processes for these electrochemical devices made from this material. The company is a very well funded start up in the eastern Mid west.

Interested candidates please apply to or contact Marc Andelman . My e mail is snipped-for-privacy@flowtc.com

Best regards, Marc

Reply to
Marc Andelman