PTFE (electrodes) manufacturing-manger or VP

Dear News group,
Please correct me if posting a job ad is considered spam, but, if so I
hope this is an interesting enough one to pass the bar :)
I am on assignment as an executive recruiter. My client is looking for a
manager to supervise scale up and production of a (very) highly filled PTFE
material manufactured as thin sheets for use as electrodes. Applications may
include batteries, fuel cells, and water purification. An additional
interesting part of this job is the opportunity and responsibility to
develop manufacturing processes for these electrochemical devices made from
this material. The company is a very well funded start up in the eastern Mid
west.
Interested candidates please apply to or contact Marc Andelman . My e mail
is snipped-for-privacy@flowtc.com
Best regards,
Marc
Reply to