rubber mixing

dear all, i am searching for rubber mixing articles. there sombody who could help me? I am looking for a web address were i can find the articles.

thanks in advance, best regards, Giuliano Bruno

Reply to
giuliano bruno

The equipment will depend greatly on the rubber being using, what is being mixed into the rubber and the amount.

Use google to find articles about 2-roll mills, kneaders, masticators, twin-screw extruders...

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek

hi

wht kind of information do you need? mail me personally i'll send you

thanx

Reply to
yogesh