Web site address for welding

Good afternoon group
Some time back there was a web site created for welding, most articles and
graphics were from users of this group, for some reason beyond me I am not
able to locate the address anywhere on my computer.
I did manage to find
but the one I was looking for
was a newer flash based web site.
I was just checking the stagesmith site for the web address I wanted, no
luck but I did find the link for flame straightening was broken, Flame
straightening "page not found". (Only a heads up for Ernie Leimkuhler).
Back to searching for that site, have a good day group.
John
Reply to
John Noon