New/Old Web Address - GeoCities is gone!

Yahoo! GeoCities no longer hosts personal web pages, at least not without a fee, so I'm going back to my pages on Tripod, which thankfully I had been updating every time I made changes to the GeoCities site. You can find my disposal lists in the future at this address:

Thanks!

Reply to
MJ Rudy

i remember when they started. people raved about free accounts and stuff. rest in pieces.....

Reply to
someone

Geocities lost me after yahoo took over and ruined it. It makes me miss the hairy days of the early internet.

Reply to
eyeball