Vespel Polyimide

Hello. I am researching polyimide and similar plastics.

Is anyone out there using Vespel polyimide? Which applications? What are the pros and cons? Why was it chosen? Are you open to an alternative polyimide?

Thank you.

Reply to
Bucky

You made the same basic request 18 months ago (June 12, 2004). Looking for potential clients?

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek