convert from pro\E format in *.obj format

Hi!
excuse me for my bad english. I must convert a model in Pro\E propietary
format in *.Obj format, therefore the subassembly that are in the start
model (Pro\E), when i convert there must be rappresented as single object.
therefore i want ask if there is a plug-in or a particular software that can
make what I want.
Thanks in advance.
Reply to
jobbef