how to convert the english language to germany language in pro/e drawing

Hai,

This is prasad.i am working as a design engineer.Know i am converting the english language in drawing useing google language converter.But it is a long process.How to convert english language to germany language in pro/e.If anybody knows easy process kindly tell me.

Thanks & Regards,

B.prasad.

Reply to
prasad

Hi Prasad. I once had to do the opposite (English > German) for many drawings, and unfortunately I never found a simple button to push that would do it for me. The best I was able to accomplish is record a mapkey for the repetitive translations, e.g. title blocks.

Reply to
takedown

Hai,

This is prasad.i am working as a design engineer.Know i am converting the english language in drawing useing google language converter.But it is a long process.How to convert english language to germany language in pro/e.If anybody knows easy process kindly tell me.

Arbortext?

Reply to
David Janes

David Janes napsal(a):

Hi Prasad,

the best way is Modelcheck - all strings are there visible and you can control it all on place - interactively or in batch mode, if there are standard text strings. First step: Modelcheck in batch mode to print all text strings Second step: Translation en->ger (external, in spreadsheet) Third step: Modelcheck data in batch mode to save/repair all text strings

Best regards

Karel

Reply to
KL