Experience with Fishbowl Solutions linkTuner?

All,

Does anybody have experience (good / bad) with Fishbowl Solutions LinkTuner product they could share?

Reference

Tom Hogan

Reply to
Tom

Tom,

Specifically we have not delt with L> All,

Reply to
saw1979

Tom,

Specifically we have not delt with LinkTuner, but we have a few other products from Fishbowl Solutions and they are very good to work with.

On Jan 21, 7:54 am, Tom wrote: > All, >

This is good! More reviews welcome... and more products that can make a basically sound PTC product actually functional, workable, useable (dare I wish for 'user friendly'... no, that's too big a stretch, maybe by BarelyBurningEmber 38 & Windchill PDMLink 16). Oh, well, they could always buy these guys out as they do with everyone else that comes up with something really useful to Pro/e.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes