How do I remove tolerance from graphics window??

I am using Wildfire 3 and the other day I was making a drawing and could not add tolerances to a dimension. I right clicked on the back ground and selected properties, then selected drawing options, then found tol_display and set this to yes, problem solved.

After that setting tol_display to yes I have tolerances showing in the graphics window of a part file. I have set the tol_display to no and I still have tolerances showing in the graphics window of a part file.

Is there something else I need to change?

Steve

Reply to
sws

I will answer my own question:

When I set the tol_display to yes in a drawing it turns on tolerances for dimensions in a drawing and a part file graphics window. Inorder to turn off the tolerances in the graphics window of a part file here is what I did - Tools, Options, type in tol_display select "find" set tol_display to no.

So you have to set tol_display to no in both the drawing and the part file.

Silly me it is so obvious!

Reply to
sws