how to import Maya model

I have to import a maya "assembly" into ProE. How must I do this ?
It seems that Maya don't have Iges, step... export.
So is there any possibility to get a maya geometry in ProE ?
Thanks GB
have to import a maya "assembly" into ProE.<BR>How must I do this ?<BR><BR>It seems that Maya don't have Iges, step... export.<BR>So is there any possibility to get a maya geometry in ProE ?<BR><BR>Thanks<BR>GB <BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>PTC announced, a couple years back, that Silicon Graphics had licensed the Granite "interoperability kernel" for Maya. SG has been through some hard times since then, including selling Maya to Autodesk (boy, does that suck!) So, it's hard to say what Maya even is anymore. When you say assemblies, I think of Studio or StudioTools but you should ask them what they can export. And whether they still license the Granite for exports. If so, tell them you want it exported in the Granite format.</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=