License problem

I happened to install ProE in a virtual machine rather than my normal Windows install - now the license is tied to the imaginary hardware
address of the VM, whereas I would like to use it with my normal install.
Is there a way to reactivate the software with a different hardware address? I don't care about loosing the ability to run in the VM.
--
Robert Curtis

Contact PTC on their website and do a license transfer to the other NIC address. It is that simple.

happened to install ProE in a virtual machine rather than my normal <BR>&gt;Windows install - now the license is tied to the imaginary hardware address <BR>&gt;of the VM, whereas I would like to use it with my normal install.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Is there a way to reactivate the software with a different hardware <BR>&gt; address?&nbsp; I don't care about loosing the ability to run in the VM.<BR>&gt; -- <BR>&gt; Robert Curtis<BR>&gt; <BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>Isn't there also some way to set up the machines to be able to dynamically transfer licenses? Or, how about a floating license option, sort of like a license pool?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=