Drawing spring in proE with two axis.

Hi friends, I''m trying to do one rectangular spring in proE that''s looks rectangle with two semi circle in ends. That''s it have two axis. Could any one help me to do this in proE.

Thanks & regards Mohan

Reply to
mohaninmech

If I understand your question, you could make a spring normally, cut half away, mirror the remainder about an arbitrary plane to leave a gap to the original geometry, and join the open ends up?

Reply to
John.R.Wade

If I understand your question, you could make a spring normally, cut half away, mirror the remainder about an arbitrary plane to leave a gap to the original geometry, and join the open ends up?

Or, how doing a VSS following a curve by formula?

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

Hi friends, Thanks for your answer. first option of cutting and filling the gap i already did. But i want to derive that curve formula for repeting this same spring for various differnt sizes. Can you help me to derive a curve formula for this to have two axis. For single axis its easy to do a eliptitcal shape. But what for this rectangular shape with two semi circle are ends. Thanks guys Mohan

Reply to
Mohan