Looking for good PRO -Ebook on plastic part design

Looking for good PRO_E book on plastic part design. Does any one know of any books?
Thanks, Mr.B.

I did some pretty nice work based on what I learned from 'Inside Pro/SURFACE: Moving from solid modelling to surface design' by Norman Ladouceur. It's not intended for beginners or for people who know nothing about surface modelling. It's not a tutorial with button pushes, but it's good on design and how to think about surface modelling.
David Janes