Modification ATI x600 to FireGL v3200

I'm interested if somebody have experiance with modification of x600 graphic card to FireGL v3200 card, and solution as it was some time ago for
NVidia grapic adapters SoftQuadro. If somebody have some experionce please help e how to make mentioned modification. Thanks Bane
Why do you want to modify the X600? It runs fine as it (just as well as the FireGL on my workstation) on my laptop. Never have any problems or performance issues with Pro/E 2001 or Wildfire 2.0.

That's not possible because the FireGL V3200 is basically a X1300, not an X600...

You didn't mention if it's a notebook or a desktop. If it's a notebook, forget it. Both FireGL Mobility and Radeon Mobility use the same drivers, and OpenGL apps run fine. If it's a desktop system, then simply go for a cheap Geforce card which has much better OpenGL drivers and also works fine with OpenGL apps.
Benjamin