pro-e linux: CPU stays at 100%

Hi all,

wildfire2 on debian testing used to work fine for me. But lately (either when I upgradede debian or wildfire, I forget) the CPU spike to 100 % and stays there when I open a big assembly. Opening the same model in WinXp does not do that...

I noticed killing the "ptc_gecko_server" process drops the CPU back to normal levels (i.e. 0% when not touching the model). "ptc_gecko_server" is respawned, but everything stays normal....

any ideas or pointers on what might be causing this ?

thx wzzl

Reply to
stinky wizzleteet