PTC have done it again!!

Just moved all our users from 2001 to Wildfire2, hoping the translation would go as smooth as PTC states, well supprise it is not!!! For some reason it seams that they have changed the way Pro/E calculates weight, in 2001 you could have a relation that populates a userdefined parameter with weight - weight=(mp_mass("")) well this no longer works as the mass calculation now seems to trigger after the relation is run. I understand that we now are supposed to use a system paramter called pro_mp_mass instead forgeting that we have thousands of drawings allready using the weight param + the intralink parameter. How the #@&&%!!" are we suppose to handle this problem??

Any ideas??

Hugo

Reply to
huggre