Mechanica integrated with Wildfire2

Hello,

I can't start mechanica in integrated mode from wildfire2 (exept fem mode). It says Mecanica is not available on this platform. Mechanica folder is correctly configured with ptcsetup of proe folder I can run Mstruct in Mechanica folder.

What can be the problem ?

Thanks GB

Reply to
G.Bon

Linix? up above in one of these posts, someone was asking when Mechanica would be available on this platform. Also Mechanica Motion is said to be gone with this release (replaced by MDO)

Not that I have any direct experience, since for some reason I can't get the "shipping" version of WF2 to come anywhere near me yet.

-meld

G.B> Hello,

Reply to
meld_b

Not in Linux but Windows. Mechanica was "correctly" installed but can't be started from ProE. I've tried manytimes (install delete install reboot...) and now it's ok. ??? Yes, Motion seems to be gone but Mmotion is still here.

For be able to download Wf2, you must first ask new licence files.

Thanks GB

"meld_b" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com...

Reply to
G.Bon

Did you install Mechanica first? Then you point Pro/E to it when you install... Hmmm ya know my last install I don't remember doing that.

Yes - I requested my new licence files at least two weeks ago. Still no action. Maybe the file went to someone else and it is festering in their mailbox.

-meld

G.B> Not in Linux but Windows.

Reply to
meld_b