Reposting: Need help with plotting in Wildfire 2...

We just updated to Wildfire 2 last week. We did it right by updating our config.pro and recreating all of our mapkeys. The only problem we seem to have now is that our hole axis centerlines appear to be plotting in an off-yellow instead of black. Could anyone help me out here, thanks...

Reply to
Bob Alexander

Got it fixed, you must use a pen table file...

Reply to
Bob Alexander