Need help with Wildfire 2 plotting....

We just updated to Wildfire 2 last week. We did it right by update our
config.pro and recreating all of our mapkeys. The only problem we seem
to have now is that our hole centerlines appear to be plotting in yellow
instead of black. Could anyone help me out here, thanks...
Robert L. Alexander
Sauder Woodworking Co.
Ph. 419.446.3221
Fx. 419.446.4978
Reply to
Bob Alexander
Don't know about your Wildfire problem, but if you shitcan the "MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2656.13" maybe your posts would come through as readable. That'd be a step in the right direction :-)
Reply to
hamei
We just updated to Wildfire 2 last week. We did it right by update our config.pro and recreating all of our mapkeys. The only problem we seem to have now is that our hole centerlines appear to be plotting in yellow instead of black. Could anyone help me out here, thanks...
Robert L. Alexander Sauder Woodworking Co. Ph. 419.446.3221 Fx. 419.446.4978
Reply to
Kevin