Notes missing in part mode...

This may have been discussed previously and I may have missed it, but we
have just started playing with Wildfire 2, and are unable to show notes.
Id there some setting somewhere we are missing?
Robert L. Alexander
Sauder Woodworking Co.
Ph. 419.446.3221
Fx. 419.446.4978
Reply to
Bob Alexander
This may have been discussed previously and I may have missed it, but we have just started playing with Wildfire 2, and are unable to show notes. Id there some setting somewhere we are missing?
Robert L. Alexander Sauder Woodworking Co. Ph. 419.446.3221 Fx. 419.446.4978
Reply to
David Janes
Show the note in part or assy mode graphics window? I think you will have to "place" the note (RMB / Properties, Placement is at the bottom of the dialog). Believe it was the same in WF?
Reply to
Jeff Howard
Do you have a default layer set for model notes in your config.pro or in your start part? Is that layer turned on? Also try in the model tree Setting>Tree Filters and make sure that Annotations is checked. Then go to the top menu Tools>Environment and turn on 3D notes. You should now see your model notes in your model tree and also in the graphics area.
Jeff Howard wrote:
Reply to
poisonled