Notes missing in part mode...

This may have been discussed previously and I may have missed it, but we have just started playing with Wildfire 2, and are unable to show notes. Id there some setting somewhere we are missing?

Robert L. Alexander Sauder Woodworking Co. Ph. 419.446.3221 Fx. 419.446.4978

Reply to
Bob Alexander

This may have been discussed previously and I may have missed it, but we have just started playing with Wildfire 2, and are unable to show notes. Id there some setting somewhere we are missing?

Robert L. Alexander Sauder Woodworking Co. Ph. 419.446.3221 Fx. 419.446.4978

Reply to
David Janes

Show the note in part or assy mode graphics window? I think you will have to "place" the note (RMB / Properties, Placement is at the bottom of the dialog). Believe it was the same in WF?

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Reply to
poisonled