SAE certified design course

watz ur opinion to do SAE certified design course? thnx

Reply to
shami

As an SAE member I heartily recommend it.

Seriously, I'd suggest you contact your proposed future employers and ask them for their recommendations. They'll be delighted to advise you (unless they're idiots, in which case you don't want to work for them anyway)

Reply to
John Wade

really... It is really interesting John.. thanx

Reply to
shami